At the NYDLA.org we use Basecamp.com as our PM tool. We also use Adobe, HubSpot, Zoom, BigCommerce, QuickBooks. Everything in the cloud. And we use AireSpring GLOBAL to power our smartphones and laptops to/from anywhere in the world - even from ships at sea.
Because we are a Tier 1 ELITE reseller and/or Master Agent for most telecom and technology products and services, I can duplicate my home office from just about anywhere. I have a new self-driving EV that syncs both Apple and Android phones, so I have been taking Zoom calls and meetings from the road. Funny thing, my car has an interior camera that monitors my eyes, and so my EV yells at me if I am not watching the road.
I am asking our web team to create the SwissArmyOffice.com product line. Basic SAO is a laptop, 2nd monitor and headset. The Home2 Deluxe SAO will have everything you see in this pic - less the LG monitor. And you get a wheelie case that fits it all, and fits into an airline overhead bin. We can even 'rent' a SAO by just shipping overnight the wheelie case fully loaded (and all batteries fully charged). And we include annual plans of Zoom, 8x8 or the UCaaS | CCaaS tools of your choice. All via our $1B+ buying power. We can lease the entire bundle for 12, 24 or 36 months.
Oh, one more thing. Every SAO comes with 10 hours of STRATUSstaff.com support per month. So you get the knowledge, the technology and the talent to live, learn, work, play, teach, train, coach, mentor to/from ANYWHERE in the world.
"Home is where the heart is" is a popular saying meaning your true home is where the people you love and care about are. This phrase also names several songs and a home renovation show.
It's 2026 and your 'Home Office' is where the SAO is... anywhere.


No comments:
Post a Comment