If you are reading on a smartphone, use landscape / hold phone sideways.
Q: When is a business not a business?
A: When it is a Christmas Tree Farm
I was in charge of Konta our dog, so I was also in charge of photography. And I guess videography, if we want to get technical. Here is what struck me - but not until our ride home to New Jersey.
- Trees are all $60 regardless of size, shape, or condition.
- You are Paul Bunyan. They hand you a saw, and wish you good luck.
- You pick the tree, you cut the tree, you haul the tree to your car.
- The more you sell - the worse the quality of the product. (The good ones go fast).
- The customer is always right - and - the customer is also always wrong.
- There is a short window of opportunity - Christmas Trees are hard to sell on December 26th.